J-CounterZ

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st dayz...

wake up early in d morning..abt 9sumthing oledi woke up n cant slip d..

bought economic rice coz mom din cook..she fetch my little sis went 2 a drawing competition...

after having my delicious lunch...

sit in front of TV...watched "Winnie the Pooh", "Harlem School" and another dunno wat name eh entertainment show...

n 1pm..

hp rang d..

is from Laoyee..

it's means i nid leave my houz n come 2 KL d..



so sad..

nid 2 leave my lovely houz..

bt..

nvm..

will be bek dis wed again..ya..maybe u will think dat i m wasting money..bt for me..i wont let any chance dat can make me leave KL d..



d main reason i came here jz wanna move houz..

start from new sem..i will stay in PV5 wif my new houzmates n new roomates...

act i oni noe laoyee in d houz..

bt 2day..

i gt chance 2 get noe another 2 new houzmates..Keng Teik n Carrina...haha..Keng Teik same secondary school wif me bt i totally dunno him at all..weird..

Carrina is a galz dat came from CDK..n i suspect she came from Mars d...haha..


1st day of our trip..ntg special..

i reached KL at abt 6sumthing...bek 2 old houz start 2 pack my things..

7sumthing went for dinner n shopping in Jusco...


reached home by 10sumthing n continue pack my things..

nw i oni realized dat i gt a lot of things 2 move...swt..dis time die liao..

finally finish packed all my things at 1sumthing....

n talk crapz wif frens till nw..feel slippy d..

Zzzzz....

No comments: