J-CounterZ

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

Going to graduate soon, and it make me think a lot. Times past so fast, I cannot catch it, some people said that time will past very fast after u 21st, I dun believe at the beginning, but now, I force to believe it...
When I first came to KL, I admit that there is the worst time for my pass 20years, do not about KL, wonder what the lecturers trying to teach, and many. And that also the conflict appear in my previous house, different family background, different experiences and different education background and make different conflict in our house. Besides that, Jim My and Khai Ling withdraw from the course also make me feel like want to give up.
I like KL when I was young, because almost every year I will came to KL for travel with my family for 2-3times, and that was the only I can have my parents 100%, so honestly I love KL. But everything had changed since I move in. The relationships and the environment and also some personal reasons, really make me gives up. For past 7years involved myself in event, functions, relationship and etc, I never think of want to quit or gives up, last time, I can solved every problems no matter in what fields, but in KL, I lost the abilities, I totally cannot handle everything that I faces.
Really miss the time when I was in Diploma level, everything look fresh and new to me…play a fool with friends in the class, ignore the lecturer while they scold us, hang out with them, go clubbing and etc… there are really a lot of memories with them.
I miss the time when I was a secondary school student, no worry, no fear. Every day went to school play football or other sport activities, LCWP (Leaving Class Without Permission) just to read magazine and newspaper in library, argue with teachers, “boom” the school and etc.
Is it human will changed from time to time? Is it when the time past then everything will become memories? Nothing will remain the same? I really miss all the friends that had “LOST”! I really hope that I can find them back and time goes back like last time. But it is impossible. I understand and I accept it although I am not willing to.
5more months in KL, after that, there will be new environment for me, thanks for everyone that had appear in my life before, I really appreciate every memories that you all gave me. No matter how, you all will always in my mind.

No comments: