J-CounterZ

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged by Kandrix..again...

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1. She’s my classmate, know her through my ex..
2. She love TVB artists very much (because i had went for some secret mission with her before.. -___-"' )
3. She is friendly and willing to share..
4. She’s waititng her result now…(me too.. -___-''')
5. She's a friend that I seldom contact, but when I need her helps, she will be there..
6. She will blogging just like me...
7. She is intelligent and clever student (hope that i can be like her..)
8. She likes to watch movies and dramas…
9. She's one of bunch of friends that I willing to meet when I go to Perak.. (: p)
10. She likes to travel.. (same like Jessy rite..?)

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
now here’s the best part.

1. I am a footballer (part-time, but I love this sport very much, even almost cacat but I still will continue it)
2. I like to blog..(sometime..express my feeling in blog is better than share with friends and family)
3. I hate betrayed by people, especially the one I love the most…
4. I am a complicated guy that stay in complicated world..
5. I might have a lot of friends..
6. I don't like to tell other my problems or trouble after something bad happened in my life...
7. I like to eat..people is eat to lives, I am lives to eat..swt..
8. I like to travel with friends and my dream is I can stay in Taiwan for at least 1 month...
9. I like to chit-chat with friends although most of the time I m talk crap..
10. I love my family, now nothing is important than my family...

Here’s the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. The other 5 or more will have to be from you. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

Hui Ping

Hooi Theng

Clarine

JimMy

Pey Ying

Elaine

Mavis

Tracy

Raymond

Mich


No comments: