J-CounterZ

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Recycle is a need and a deed ~

dis blog is jz to release my feeling toward the "Recycle is a need and a deed" campaign.

first..

thankx all my frens..

thankx for putting effort so dat this campaign can be so success (no matter hw the feedback from audience, for me, u all is d best.. :P)

second, thankx for all the public and audiences that visit to our booth...R.A.R.E factor houz is the best..!!!

third, i apologize here if i had doing anything worng and make u all angry..

i noe i m not dat good n seems like din help u all anything in d campaign..

so plz forgive me if i done anything wrongly...

honestly,

this campaign really make me grow up...

1)learn to coordinate wif the people dat come from diff course, diff age, diff culture, diff race and many many differences...

2)solving problems (crisis?) dat happen suddenly, although feel tired about it, bt is a good experiences for me b4 i face the cruel world...

3)suddenly feel dat i suppose to study Advertising but nt PR(honestly, i think abt it b4, jz dat Penang branch din offer adv, so i choose to b a PR..-.-''')..dunno y..suddenly i can come out so many weird weird punya design n ideas..anyway..glad to c my hard work return wif a reward.

4)get the chance to face public n share my knowledge with them although i not dat "geng" in recycle. but honestly (again?) i dun like to face public..i still confusing y i will choose to b a PR dat nid to handling all the public matter..haiz..-_-'''

5)proud of myself dat i can actually finish all things on time leh..although not dat prefect (i think "pass" nia gua?)..but i feel satisfy wif it d..thankx to all of u for helping me in all d things dat i nid to do...

closing ceremony...is opening ceremony for another journey...so i will move forward while i will also remember all the frenz dat fight wif me for few months...

once again thanks and love u all..

u guyz cool man...

p/s: thanks mslim for leading us..thanks Csir for supporting us..thanks Ksleong for d dinner although i din eat it :p..3 of u owiz the best..

a Winning team need managers and coach like 3 of u..n u all done a prefect job.."geng"!!!

No comments: