J-CounterZ

Friday, March 20, 2009

Crazy soon..

Hihi..
I am home..
after suffering and torturing for 2weeks e-learning classes plus briefing..
finally I am home now..

I think this is the 1st time I will treat the class seriously and not just playing around since 7years ago..
I am 100% concentrate in Iqbal class..
I follow all the instructions that he gave..
I highlight all the points that he said is important..
I write extra info n notes that he discuss with us..
I read all the journal articles that he ask us to read..

BUT...

I still don't understand what he actually want us to do..
feel stim stim and blur blur now..
haiz..
anyone can help me for this..?
very paiseh to Ryoko, Fresh, Pinkee and Staphy..
seems like keep kacau them for helping me..

T.T....

helpless..
hopeless..

No comments: