J-CounterZ

Thursday, April 9, 2009

飞的压力~assigment deadline篇

"Kandrix Leong Kuan Ye dislike deadlines...",
what i saw in her profile..

I wonder what deadline make her so headache,
but now..
I understand already.

Just check the LJMU email,
and Dr.Iqbar had sent us the deadline for the "Introduction to Mass Communications PROJECT ".


Assignment 1 (Choose a or b):

22 April, Singapore/Malaysia time 12 noon, anything later than this time I will not accept. So please manage your time. Server down / slow is not an excuse! You should get a reply from me if you don’t something is wrong.

Choose and Write the question

a) a) Discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by researchers conducting research on social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace.

b) Critically analyse the implications of online research ethics.


Assignment 2 (report):

06 May Singapore/Malaysia time 12 noon anything later than this time I will not be accepted. So please manage your time. Server down / slow is not an excuse! You should get a reply from me if you don’t something is wrong.

Study the research conducted by Patrick D. Murphy (1999). Write a report on his experience as an ethnographer. Explain why you think the evidence produced by this study is convincing or not so convincing. What suggestions would you offer to improve the research?




so, it means start from tomorrow,
I cannot play anymore..
need to start doing my work d..
but is it possible for me to make it..?

p/s:I still in holiday mood.. T.T

No comments: